United Community Schools
We are proud to be part of the United Community Schools network. As a Community School, we are here to serve our families and support our students’ learning, physical health, social, and emotional needs.
The goal of United Community Schools is to improve learning outcomes by addressing the educational, emotional, social, and health issues that can stand in the way of learning. Schools in the UCS network provide additional supports for students and families including:
- Early literacy programs
- Family events and workshops
- Assistance to help families connect to community resources, including those families living in temporary housing
We have licensed Social Workers and Students in Temporary Housing (STH) Community Coordinators on staff to support these programs.
Virtual Amazon School Supply Drive
As the world around us continues to change more rapidly and radically than ever, life as we know it looks and feels different.
- 52 Dreams Foundation
- Allen A.M.E.
- Beth-Rapha Ministries International
- Bethlehem Assembly of God
- Catfish Cafe
- DOH Student Vision Screening Program
- MSAP (Magnet Schools Assistance Program)
- Positive Learning Collaboration
- Seafood Heaven
- Smile Dental Screening for Students
- The Gap
- United Community Schools
- United Way